- Our mission is to "demonstrate, daily, a relentless commitment to the success of every child."
- Our priorities are academic excellence, strong community, and a broad worldview.
- We prepare all children for the world ahead by challenging, inspiring, and supporting our students to thrive in a world of constant change.
- Pre-K: 3 locations
- K-5: 7
- 6-8: 2
- General Fund Revenue (2013-14):
- LCFF Sources: $35,052,771 (68%)
- Other State Sources: $2,832,004 (5%)
- Federal Sources: $1,754,357 (3%)
- Local Sources: $12,245,253 (24%)
News & Hot Topics
SCC Health Notice: Measles
MVWSD Appoints Interim Superintendent
MVWSD Superintendent Announces Plans for Departure
MVEA and MVWSD settle negotiations for 2014-15
Board-Approved Final 2014-15 Version of Mountain View Whisman LCAP Plan
Huff and Monta Loma Selected as 2014 California Distinguished Schools