MVWSD uses an online application process for free or reduced price meals. Just as in the past, you will need to reapply annually. Please apply online for the National School Lunch Program by going to https://secure.ezmealapp.com.
Note: Your eligibility determination will not be immediate. Nutrition services may take up to 10 days to process your application once we receive all of the needed information. You are responsible for your child's meals at full price until your application is processed or otherwise advised. Please apply early to avoid unnecessary charges.
Payment: Full or reduced price meals can be paid online at www.EZschoolPay.com. Full price meals cost $3.50 for lunch and $2.50 for breakfast (reduced price is $0.40 for lunch and $0.30 for breakfast). You must pay in advance (online, check, or cash) or at the time of purchase. No credit will be extended. You can also add money to your lunch account anytime by using the following website:
www.EZschoolPay.com (There is a 3% fee for this service.)
If you have any questions, call Sophia Zalot at: 650.903.6965
- Lunch menus meet or exceed the Healthier US school challenge Gold Aware Guidelines.
- To help increase fiber, whole wheat and whole grain breads are used, including many breakfast items.
- To help students consume enough calcium, we offer a choice of nonfat or low fat milk. Milk does not contain high corn fructose syrup.
- To help students with their fat intake we utilize low fat entrees whenever possible. All items are trans-fat free and nothing is fried.
- To encourage students to eat more fruits and vegetables we offer a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. We use organic produce when possible. Canned fruit is packed in juice. The produce of the month features a different fruit or vegetable monthly.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture and Mountain View Whisman School District prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
“USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”